Saturday, May 26, 2007

Uncontrollable

There's something I've known about myself for quite some time but only recently has it become more and more noticeable ... I like to be in control of my environment and of myself ... but for whatever reason lately I haven't been.

I don't know why but this person makes me ... uncontrollable, or at least I don't feel like I have any control, and quite honestly it scares me. I feel like I'm impulsive, or at least my normal thought processes aren't clicking. Anyone who knows me knows how long I can think about something until I've analyzed it from every which way ... but ... that's not happening. Instead I fly by the seat of my pants, doing things impulsively and only considering or thinking things through after the fact.

It's troubling ... I'm a little scared by it all ... hmmmm, maybe this would be a good time to sit and ponder ... any suggestions?

No comments: