Tuesday, May 29, 2007

You little POS!!!!

... and you're back ... back to ruin my week. My life ... ughhh

Well yet again it was my own stupidity ... the only thing that worries me this time is that there wasn't mass quantities of booze (don't get me wrong you probably thought I was inviting you over for a few) .. but there were a few incredibly rich dinners. Now if you're going to start making appearances over something I ate, well then we have a definite problem.

First I'm going to drown you in chicken soup and salad ... then we'll sort out this sleeping business, because unfortunately you seem to especially enjoy partying all night. Makes it incredibly tough to sleep longer than an hour and a half before I have to turn. Did I mention the chicken soup? It's going to be hot and scalding and you my friend will not enjoy it one bit.

Mainly though ... I beg that you get the f*ck out ... actually I demand that you leave!!!

All in all you're definitely not as bad as the previous times ... I just really don't enjoy you taking up residence on Pancreas Lane ... it's not you it's me ... it's us, we definitely don't have a very good relationship. So I think it would be best if you just packed up your sh*t and left.

No comments: