Wednesday, June 27, 2007

E-Z Breezy

I waited all year for summer, and now it's here ... it's hot, it's sticky, people are sweating for no other reason than just being alive ... and it's perfect.

BBQs, places to go, people to see, and it seems as though everyone is in the mood for a party. It's as if the simple fact of "summer" being here has alleviated people of so many burdens. The stress of work ... the stresses of life, love, family ... everything. It all melts away under the punishing heat of the sun.

Unfortunately ... it's already close to the end of JUNE!! I feel as if it's been a whirlwind of activity, with scarcely any time for me to stick my head above the water to just stop ... and breath ... and enjoy the moment of being in the season. That's not to say that the activity hasn't been rewarding and pleasurable ... it is to say that now that it's here, I don't want it to zip on by only to wake up one day and realize we're in fall.

I need to go outside and breath ... even if its just for one ... moment.

No comments: