Tuesday, December 12, 2006

GROW THE F*CK UP

Here is something that I just can't stand. People going out, doing stupid things, and somehow dragging me into the fall out from said stupidity.

News FLASH you're grown ass adults take some frick'n responsibility for your actions and deal with it ... don't bring me into any of it ... don't try to make me feel bad for something stupid that YOU did. It's as if people want to place the blame for what they've done on someone ... anyone ... just so that they can feel like they've been wronged and nothing was their fault.

Well I'm not buying it. I'm not dealing with it ... I really don't care how you feel, or if you're uncomfortable, etc. You know what, you're an adult, you want to be treated like one, then realize that YOU made the decisions, YOU did what you thought was fun at the time and now YOU should deal with the repercussions. Don't bring me some sob story about this or that ...

Seriously GROW THE F*CK UP and realize that yes there are actual consequences to your actions and maybe you should pull up your f*ck'n diapers and deal with it yourself. Quit acting like a baby ... because if that's what you are then I have no time to deal with you or you're petty little problems.

Here's some milk and a bottle ... you can suck it.

No comments: