Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Miss Communication

Alright I'll be honest ... over the past two months I've been concerning myself with someone who just doesn't deserve any concern. Yes I'll finally admit that I wasted my time caring about someone who really doesn't care and really doesn't deserve to be cared about.

It's very harsh to say something like that ... in most circumstances I would agree ... but this is a special case. When someone refuses to communicate ... when someone refuses to be mature, to be an adult and explain their reasons ... when someone does that not once, but on a consistent basis, I think you need to stop making excuses and start realizing the ugly truth. The truth in this matter, is that for whatever reason that person is just not mature enough ... or for whatever reason (probably a fcuk'd up past where this would be considered normal) they just don't understand that what they are doing only perpetuates the problem. In the end they will be doomed to repeat the mistakes that have been made, and in the end ... unfortunately ... they will lead a life of unhappiness until they are willing to accept their faults and do something about it.

So why am I writing all this? Mainly because I realize that I've been looking for answers, and blaming myself for things that really weren't my fault. It took a few friends to make me realize this, and to them I say thank you ... to that person ... I say I am truly sorry you don't seem to have the courage to make the changes that would really change your life for the better. Unfortunately in the end, after all is said and done you really do come across as an immature bitch. Maybe I'm being harsh because you really did hurt me ... or maybe I'm just telling the truth. You decide what it is, but something tells me this isn't the first time you've heard something similar.

I would have loved to have been able to talk to you about all this, but I really believe you would never have given me the chance, so instead I'm left blurting this out into cyber space ... sad isn't it?

Yes ... I'm talking to YOU ...

No comments: