Friday, December 29, 2006

Honestly Speaking

What a crazy year it's been ... starting off so low and building to such great heights only to come crashing back to earth again ... I guess the optimist in me would say at least things have been eventful, exciting ... never a dull moment. Seems like everything but the kitchen sink was thrown my way ... love lost, love found, lost again, love ... health issues galore ... friendships ending, friendships beginning ...

I guess it's just life, it's what was in the cards for 2006 and I for one am grateful that I've survived it all, and that it's coming to an end. These experiences will serve me in the future, and life lessons aren't always sugar and spice ... sometimes it's a good kick in the teeth.

Truthfully though, I'm ready for a little routine vs. the madness that has been my life these past couple of months, and thankfully it looks as though things are starting to wind down as the New Year approaches.

I've definitely grown in too many ways to count ... but if I had to pick one aspect that I'm most proud of, I would have to say it's speaking up with honesty when I actually have something to say. I guess in the past I would have let doubts and fear hold me back ... but I've realized that holding it in is far worse ... and that's the truth :)

See you in two DOUBLE O - 7!

No comments: