Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Insomnia

The one thing I crave the most is sleep ...

Maybe I'm thinking about it too much, maybe I'm thinking too much period. How do you clear your head so you can just pass out? The three hour time change certainly doesn't help matters ... actually the three hour time change is probably the main reason I am sitting here reading my old posts.

It's interesting to read things I wrote in the past under various circumstances. I would have to say that most of it was in either some reflective pause, anger, or sadness ... I was actually looking for ones that were more light hearted and humorous, but those were few and far between. I guess it reflects my state of mind over the last little bit ...

Part of me was tempted to delete some of them, just to clear the clutter of the doom and gloom ... but after reading them I think it would be wise to keep them. To remind me of where I've been and where I want to go ...

Now if only I could get some frick'n sleep ...

On a sidenote ... with little sleep I apparently jump all over the place when writing. How do people concentrate long enough to write entire books? ... and now there's one more thing to think about ..

No comments: