Wednesday, January 31, 2007

happy days

Curveballs, screwballs, fastballs ... I'm on a bender, but this time it's happiness.

I guess it only ever takes a few moments of reflection to realize how the mundane is just that, and all the other events, occurrences, etc. are what's really important. It's been quite some time since I felt this ... free ... I'm not saying that ups and downs don't still occur, but I'm just saying that everything when taken in and evaluated comes up Aces!

It's definitely not the weather, it's definitely not work, or anything else ... I really can't put a finger on it, but whatever "IT" is, it feels fantastic. I guess that's all I needed ... a little time, a little perspective ... and some happy days.

Just thought I'd share that with whoever actually cares to listen ... I just like how it creeped up on me.

It slinks it's way toward you, until one day you it occurs to you that everything feels ... GREAT . You feel like anything can be accomplished, everything is within your reach, and karma is on your side.

No comments: