Sunday, December 24, 2006

I miss you

I'll keep this one short.

So here it is ... I miss you, there I said it. I don't know why. It's been months since I've seen you, it's been weeks since we've spoken - I mean really spoken - and yet here I find myself thinking about you, wondering what and how you are doing, and generally missing you. You're laugh, our conversations, and just ... you.

Silly huh? Maybe it's the holidays, maybe it's just a result of too much thought, but I don't think so. I've sorted it all out in my head and this is what I'm left with ... I guess I just don't understand how someone can say so many wonderful things one week, and then turn it all off the next. I don't expect any explanations, it's something I realize I'll never get the answer to ... but that's it ... after all the thinking, etc. this is the one thing I wonder. Is it something I did, was it something else ... who knows ... and so I sit and wonder.

At one point I felt pathetic for even thinking this ... but in the end, I know I'm just being honest and if that's how I feel then that's what I should say.

I guess you left a bigger footprint than you thought ...

No comments: