Friday, February 23, 2007

immature

Some people just have no class ... I've come to realize that, and although it's taken me awhile, at least I know.

When you can't even be called upon to deal with something like a normal rational human being, than it begs the question "How f*ck'n old are you???"

No .... instead you have to make up some elaborate scheme ... oh this person emailed you saying this, WHAT? how did that person email you ... listen ... why don't you grown some frick'n balls and for once do something that is remotely mature and say what you really mean instead of trying to pass the buck off on someone else.

Honestly it's pathetic ... and it only makes me happier that I got out of it when I did ... so I guess I should thank you ...

I should thank you for being such an immature bitch ... and honestly ... that is exactly what you are.

No comments: