Sunday, February 25, 2007

impulsivity

A blog is supposed to be something to share thoughts, etc. I have trouble writing personal items on here ... I usually prefer to stick to generalities in order to mask identities, etc.

In some cases ... or at least lately I feel I've used this as a forum to vent. Vent my frustrations with situations and people ... and I always struggle with whether or not to publish. In some cases I publish certain items, only to delete them at a later date ... or I write items and save them only to publish them later on ...

In the heat of the moment, when I lay aside thought and type through emotions, I know I can say some pretty harsh truths, but that's what they are ... regardless of the words used to relay the information ... they are truth.

So why write this? It's not a disclaimer ... I know the weight of my actions and the consequences ... no, I'm writing this as an explanation as to WHY ... each post has a legitimate truth behind it, and while sometimes a posting may be a spur of the moment impulse, the ones that stay are exactly what I was thinking.

No comments: