Friday, March 30, 2007

Everything's coming up ME!

I've been on a glorious run of "luck" ... everything just keeps coming up aces. There were a few hiccups here and there (see: gnome), but besides that March has been spectacular!

Maybe it's because Spring is in the air, the sun has been shining, it's progressively getting warmer ... who knows? What I do know is that these past few weeks have been exciting, fun and a reaffirmation of everything wonderful. So far I've been able to go to two hockey games for free, I've avoided some potentially sticky situations (even though getting into them was fun), and I've had some not so sticky situations which were just exciting and definitely put a smile on my face. Babies have been born, parties have been had, and lots of great conversations with a varied mix of old and new friends. All in all ... not one thing that could be seen as a negative, and that's something worth celebrating.

I guess the key thing now would be to see how I can extend "this" ... whatever this is ... there has to be a way, and I'm going to find it!

No comments: