Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Me and My Gnome


Well it's day two (technically day 3) of me and my unwelcomed guest ... the gnome. He is still there gnawing away and while still incredibly painful, he has somewhat relented in his attack. I've been busy drowning him in low fat chicken soup, and everything else that could be considered low fat ... translation: anything incredibly bland and boring to eat. Of course we all know what he wants and that's more alcohol and fatty foods but the joke is on you Harold (yes I've named him) ... none of that will be coming down my throat anytime soon ... hmmm that last sentence was ... nevermind.

I know I probably shouldn't kid around about this, but I learnt that worrying and stressing about things will really get me nowhere. In fact it'll probably just lead to more stress and worry ... so instead I've decided to look at it from a more comical point of view. As a matter of fact I've attached a picture of what I imagine the little bastard looks like (look at him, all smug sitting on his keg like he is the king of my pancreas).

So as day 2 progresses we'll see how much tea, water, and soup this guy can take before he completely gives up on his assault ... thank someone there's no demerol around this time, although it does make movies that much more enjoyable.

No comments: