Monday, March 19, 2007

pushing my luck ...


I knew this was going to happen ... I could see it coming from a mile away, and for whatever reason I chose to ignore all the signs. I guess I was all too happy to just go with the flow and all the activities that accompanied it.

Don't get me wrong the past few days have been incredibly exciting. Finishing my exams, going to the hockey game, keggers, Norwegian girls, St. Patty's day ... but somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that all this fun would come at a price.

Now I sit here on a Monday afternoon, suffering through a pain that feels like a gnome gnawing away at my pancreas ... it's a punishing reminder that there are limits. Unfortunately I believe I've gone right past them and into ... this ... I curse myself for my stupidity ... God I hate this f*cking gnome.

... but what a weekend.

No comments: