Thursday, March 08, 2007

Reviewing past thoughts

I was reading through some of my past entries last night ... I didn't realize it, but I have approximately 70 posts since the fall of 2005 ... it doesn't seem like much, then again I wouldn't think I had that much to say. I've never categorized all of them, but it makes me wonder how many were posted out of boredom ... out of anger ... out of whatever ...

It was just interesting to see where I had gone in the past year and a half as I explored everything from humor, to deep thoughts, to social commentary, and heart felt emotions.

Anyways here are some posts that I particularly enjoyed, mainly because they reminded me of why I wrote them, the situation and context they were written in, or the emotions I was experiencing at the tme ... of course sometimes it's just because I thought they were funny ... and slightly disturbing ...

Sh*t Kicking Retards
Victims of Circumstance
Words
Masturbating the Mind
I Can Change The World
What Does Sorry Really Mean
Humbled
Escape
And Then Boredom Hits
Understanding Being Misunderstood
Being Me

Enjoy!

No comments: